The mission of Arkose Labs is to create an online environment where all consumers are protected from online spam and abuse. Recognized by G2 as the 2023 Leader in Bot Detection and Mitigation, with the highest score in customer satisfaction and largest market presence four quarters running, Arkose Labs offers the world's first $1M warranties for credential stuffing and SMS toll fraud. With 20% of our customers being Fortune 500 companies, our AI-powered platform combines powerful risk assessments with dynamic threat response to undermine the strategy of attack, all while improving good user throughput. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with employees in London, Costa Rica, Australia, India, and Argentina. Arkose Labs protects enterprises from cybercrime and abuse.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on high-traffic SaaS services running at a global scale, serving hundreds of millions of requests per day and increasing
- Work on building highly available, zero downtime middleware and front-end products.
- Help build software that spans from the browser all the way down to analytics data pipelines - our engineers work to support a dedicated data science/blue watch team
- Work within an agile, cross-functional team (SWE, SRE, QE) to build out and own services and projects, from requirements + specs to release and maintenance
- Help with migrating from a monolithic system and AWS lambdas to a microservices-based architecture running on Kubernetes
What we want from you
Need to have
- 3+ years experience in a commercial environment using back-end programming languages - e.g. Golang, Node.js, Java, or Python
- 2+ years of database (NoSQL and Relational) experience
- 2+ years experience with microservice
- Strong knowledge of web/HTTP concepts and methodologies - DNS, TLS, browser caching, CDNs (e.g. Cloudflare/CloudFront)
- Experience with agile development (Scrum/Kanban)
Nice to have
- Experience with implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker/containers, and ideally container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Basics of Micro Front End architecture.
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early-stage, fast-growing startup that is expanding in India where you get to make a mark being amongst the first hires. Join a company with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people and work with some of the biggest names like Microsoft, OpenAI, EA, GitHub, Twitch, Roblox, and Twilio among others.
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high-performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
Arose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Other Jobs from Arkose Labs
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member