We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced GO/C++ Tech Lead to join our strategic core team. This team is responsible for building Aqua’s cutting-edge endpoint security solutions for Containers, K8S, and Cloud Workloads.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of Cloud Native applications. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
- Take end to end ownership of projects from requirements to production.
- Evaluate technologies, run proof of concepts and promote changes in the technological stack.
- Lead changes, guide and collaborate with all other development teams in R&D.
- Be an effective part in owning and supporting the team’s services in multiple production environments.
- Apply best practices for high quality design, code and tests.
- Mentor, support, guide and assist team members in their day-to-day software development challenges.
- Understanding the vision, short and long-term goals & product backlog to ensure smooth implementation.
- Identify and coordinate dependencies with external teams and stakeholders.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and innovation.
- Remove impediments by finding the right stakeholder to assist in moving forward through the impediment.
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- At least 8 years of experience in Go/C/C++ SW development - must
- Experience in technical leading roles, strong leading and mentoring capabilities, performing code/design review - must
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on Linux – an advantage
- Experience with Windows internals - an advantage
- Experience optimizing code to meet demanding performance constraints of time, memory, and storage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technological solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
Other Jobs from Aqua Security
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member