AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
- Design and develop high-volume, scalable backend services using Java and other relevant technologies.
- Mentor junior engineers, providing technical guidance and coaching to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to develop software solutions that meet business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements and plan new features.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during development, testing, and production.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in backend development, and continuously improve our development processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience as a backend software engineer.
- A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers.
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Sound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Git and version control systems.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and services.
- Experienced in tools and technologies such as gRPC, GCP, BigQuery and Bigtable.
- Proficient in Kotlin.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- 401k matching and employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible time off - take time when you need it
- AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach.
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
Other Jobs from AppLovin
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member