AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
- Collaborate with teams across different functions and time zones.
- Design and architecting scalable, reliable, and efficient android applications.
- Optimize android application user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience developing Android or backend applications using Java or Kotlin.
- Knowledgeable about computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding.
- A deep knowledge of how to write robust, maintainable applications, and a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed high-volume backend servers.
- Experienced in performance optimization on android.
- Passionate about technology and committed to continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Android development.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- 401k matching and employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible time off - take time when you need it
- AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay-for-performance rewards approach.
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
Other Jobs from AppLovin
There are more than 22,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
39,000+ jobs from 4,300+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member with 1 day free trial