- Work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret.
- Develop and automate large-scale, high-performance distributed data processing systems (batch/ streaming) to drive Airwallex business growth and improve the product experience.
- Evangelize high-quality software engineering practices toward building data infrastructure and pipelines at scale.
- Lead data engineering projects to ensure pipelines were reliable, efficient, testable, and maintainable and were largely in charge of architecting solutions.
- Design our data content models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements.
- Contribute to shared Data Engineering tooling standards to improve the productivity and quality of output for Data Engineers across the company.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a data engineer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/CE/CIS (or equivalent experience) with knowledge of Kotlin / Java / Scala / Python / SQL. Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spark, Flink, Hadoop, BigQuery, and Snowflake is preferred.
- Ability to take ownership of designing, building, and operating distributed systems and establishing overarching data architecture.
- Strong working knowledge of Real-time/Batch processing systems.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore. (Onsite, Full-time)
Jobs from our Partners
Other Jobs from Airwallex
There are more than 50,000 engineering jobs:
Subscribe to membership and unlock all jobs
50,000+ jobs from 4,500+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member
🎉 12 people have signed up in the past 7 days.
Overall, over 80% of customers chose to renew their subscriptions after the initial sign-up.
Cancel anytime / Money-back guarantee