The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With almost 4 million global users, the Employee Experience Platform enables employees in over 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com
to learn more, and check out our platform in action here
. Join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™!
Our commitment to you:
At Achievers, we hire you for you because we value the unique perspective and individuality that each person brings to our team. We are committed to creating an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace where you belong, and your contributions are celebrated. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues who appreciate your strengths and are excited to learn from your experiences.
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees, enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Please note this role requires strong backend experience.
Why work with us?
- We're a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
- We're committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- We value teamwork, learning from failure and innovation
What you'll do:
- Develop, release, and maintain the Achievers Platform and supporting services
- Coach junior software developers with varying experience levels
- Collaborate with your colleagues, engage in design/architecture discussions, and share your ideas
- Hands-on with our codebase and deeply involved in code reviews
- Use the right tool for the job. we love modern technology/framework and use React, Redux, Webpack, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Python, Microservices and more
- Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code
- Learn about other applications by creating new integrations
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors in computer science or Master's in computer science or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in enterprise-level environment
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Proficient in a relational database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Willingness to learn new emerging technologies and keep up with the latest frameworks and APIs such as REST and SOAP
- Interest in microservices and deployment in Google Cloud
- Comfortable in switching context from one application to another
- Comfortable in a UNIX / Linux environment
- Strong knowledge of OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Confident in object modelling and OOP concepts
- Confident in data modeling and database design concepts
- Advanced/professional verbal and written English language skills
- Experience developing integrations with other applications like Microsoft and Google is an asset
Why you’ll love working at Achievers:
· We are passionate about disruptive technology that’s rooted in science, research and data.
We understand the value of employee success in the workplace and have been recognized
in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence, and for our outstanding workplace culture!
· We foster an environment of connection, security, and community. You’ll feel at home, without reservation.
· We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change.
· We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture.
· We’re committed to achieving excellence in everything we do.
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Achievers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.