- 101 Okey Plus
- 1010! Color
- Azadi Quest Match 3 Puzzle
- Azadi Quest: Heroes of Bharat
- Backgammon Plus
- Barista Life
- Baseball Heroes
- Bid Whist Plus
- Black Diamond Casino
- Blob Runner 3D
- Block Breaker Miner
- Bluff Plus
- Boggle With Friends
- Build Roads
- Bumped Out
- Çanak Okey Plus
- Candy Pour
- Car Restoration 3D
- Cashier 3D
- Chess with Friends
- Color Circles 3D
- Crosswords With Friends
- CSR Racing 2
- Disc Golf Rival
- Dodge Master
- Draw Something With Friends
- Drive Thru 3D
- Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest
- Empires and Allies
- FarmVille 2
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape
- FarmVille 3
- Fast Driver 3D
- Fit and Squeeze
- Flipper Dunk
- FreeCell Solitaire
- Game of Thrones Slots Casino
- Gear Race 3D
- Gin Rummy Plus
- Go Knots 3D
- Gold Rush 3D!
- Golf Rival
- Gun Gang
- Hair Challenge
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
- High Heels!
- Hit Guys
- Hit It Rich!
- Joust Run
- Merge Dragons!
- Merge Farm!
- Merge Gems!
- Merge Magic!
- Merge Town!
- Money Maker 3D
- Oil Well Drilling
- Okey Plus
- Pick My Stuff
- Picker 3D
- Pixel Shot 3D
- Puzzle Combat
- Queen Bee!
- Ragdoll Fighter
- Repair Master 3D
- Repair My Car!
- Sleep Well!
- Spades Plus
- Spider Solitaire
- Star Wars: Hunters
- Tangle Master 3D
- They Need You
- Tiny Royale™
- Toon Blast
- Towing Race
- Toy Blast
- Water Shooty
- Weapon Cloner
- Wheel Smash
- Willy Wonka Slots
- Wizard of Oz Magic Match
- Wizard of Oz Slots
- Wonka’s World of Candy
- Wood Shop
- Words With Friends 2
- Zero21 Solitaire
- Zynga Poker
AVAILABLE POSITIONS Principal Software Engineer – Casino (Unity)
Zynga is looking for a client-side engineer in the Austin, Eugene, Chicago, or Toronto areas, and more specifically, someone whose level of experience should be equivalent to a Principal Software Engineer.
We have a well-rounded and tight-knit, distributed team with a healthy mix of engineering skill levels, and are looking to strengthen our team. We need a self-driven and motivated engineer who is a strong communicator, works well as a team player, and performs well under pressure of tight deadlines. The candidate would have an opportunity to work on user-facing features (including UI / UX), core gameplay functionality, various systems, and generally solve challenging problems for high profile mobile games.
Our mission is to “Connect the World through Games” by building a truly social experience that makes the world a better place. To be successful in this role you will have a passion for games, a high level of integrity, great technical depth and skills, and a strong desire to build successful software.
- Feature and Gameplay Client-side Engineer
- Individual Contributor, working under a Technical Lead
- Define, architect, & develop features and gameplay functionality in Unity and C#
- Develop & integrate new technologies and tools (working with content teams)
- Dive into the internals of core systems to extend them as-needed
- Iterate on new or existing functionality and UI / UX
- Proactively optimize code & memory for high performance simulations with tight constraints
- Scope out large tasks and system with minimal direction, and help with delegation of that work
- Work closely with other engineers to lead multi-week or month-long efforts
- Give team and/or divisional tech talks on architectures that you’ve built
- Work to identify and help to improve team and process inefficiencies
- Help to mentor other engineers
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education / work experience
- 6+ Years game industry / mobile app experience as a software developer
- Shipped titles and/or live games experience
- Expert knowledge in C#, C/C++, or a similar programming language
- 3+ Years Unity experience
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working in a collaborative environment
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience with git
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization
- Mobile development with a focus on iOS & Android
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US Employees)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canadian Employees)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canadian Employees)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US Employees)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Requisition Id: P212616
Select Your Country of Residence