At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As an engineer in the Advertising Technologies team, you’ll be helping us tackle some of the toughest engineering challenges in the space; dealing with streaming event systems at petabyte scale, building ML pipelines to provide identification intelligence over tens of billions of events with dozens of features, working on bid price optimization and conversion systems for multi-million dollar deals, and reporting over big data scale sets in real time. If the idea of building the next generation of programmatic advertising technologies gets you excited, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Implement new features on top of large scale distributed systems and high throughput web services that are the heart of our Demand Side Platform; real time bidder, web crawler, identification service, etc.
- Contribute to building a new ML infrastructure for bid optimization model training, versioning and delivery.
- Operate on top of multiple database systems, from big data warehouses storing tens of billions of events to fast latency NoSQL datastores.
- Make data driven decisions around system design, observability, risks and priorities.
- Assist our UX team on building a best in class self-serve platform on top of our programmatic advertising systems.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
A successful candidate will have most of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong SQL, data analysis and domain modeling skills.
- Experience building and consuming highly scalable web services and APIs; competent understanding of the HTTP protocol along with the lower layer network stack.
- Experience working with database systems SQL/NoSQL, and data orchestration frameworks such as Apache Airflow.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, and GCP and tools like Terraform or Docker – a plus
- Strong desire to seek pragmatic, innovative solutions to complex business and technical problems
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $120,000.00 - $162,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.