We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Person Data Team. The mission of the Team is to build the data ingestion applications, pipelines and processes that build and generate hundreds of millions of data points for our customers.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Java Engineer who understand architecture and design with a data mindset. We are not just looking for someone who can write code but someone who has the unique talent of looking at existing code and immediately knowing how it works and how to make improvements.
What you will be doing:
- Build scalable and flexible systems that can manage hundreds of millions of records a day
- Utilize cloud computing architectures to support all the Data organization workflows
- Work closely with product managers to understand the business requirements and the road-map
- Engage with other teams, understand their pain points to tailor the right solutions
- Find the right balance between perfection and getting the job done
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
What we hope you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required, Masters preferred
- A minimum of 5 yrs of Software Engineering experience
- Substantial experience with Java 8+ / Scala and frameworks like Spring
- Proven experience building data infrastructures in a cloud-native environment (GCP or AWS)
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Experience in stream / data processing technologies like Kafka, Spark, Google Dataflow
- Experience working in and promoting a diverse work environment
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.
The US base salary range for this position is $142,800.00 - $188,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.