Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for Senior-level Full Stack Software Engineers to join our growing software engineering organization. The right person will help move our platform to the next level. You’ll be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team to jointly design and implement high visibility applications. This is an IDEAL position if you are an experienced software engineer who also has previous leadership experience. You want to be part of a small, intensely skilled team, who feel total ownership of their work, and can’t imagine a day without learning & coding. You will play a crucial role in the Xometry platform and everything you do will matter.
Your role will involve:
- Active participation on a software development team designing, coding, testing, and releasing functionality to our customers
- Close collaboration with other engineers and product managers to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
In return you will bring:
- 0-3 years of experience as a software engineer, preferably in a fast-paced marketplace, SaaS, or product-led tech environment
- Demonstrable understanding of software engineering fundamentals and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience using OOP using C#, Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby or similar
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies and protocols
- Experience with continuous build and integration using one or more of the following Git, GitLab, Subversion, Ant, Hudson, Maven, Teamcity, Jenkins or other similar
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise concepts such as security, scalability, transaction management, and multi-threading
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles of service-oriented architectures and ability to lead efforts in defining and implementing a service strategy
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases with understanding of Normalization/Denormalization, Constraints, Logical/Physical Design, Transaction Management, JDBC, Hibernate
- Experience with agile methodologies and short release cycles
- Strong attention to detail, good work ethic, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and good communication skills
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off + 13 Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
3D Printing E-Commerce Industrial Industrial Engineering Internet Machine Learning Manufacturing Marketplace Mechanical Engineering Software