- Design and implement secure and efficient code that can scale to millions of users and devices.
- Integrate with complex systems involving cloud services and a variety of Wyze device firmware.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide technical feedback for PRDs and UI designs; scope and break down projects into specific development tasks; and deliver features to production.
- Collaborate on cross-team engineering efforts for things like improving our development processes, CI/CD, testing, telemetry, etc.
- Act as the iOS point of contact for specific features.
- Be available for occasional weekday evening syncs with our teammates in China.
- 2+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Objective-C or Swift programming language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Objective-C codebases
- Proficiency in Swift programming language
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
- Experience with any of the following: IoT smart home products, streaming media technologies (such as WebRTC, RTSP, VoIP), StoreKit for in-app subscriptions
- Experience with Flutter, React Native, or other cross-platform technologies
- Experience with agile software development
Other Jobs from Wyze Labs
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results