- Design and build AI platform for data, model and service
- Collaborate with scientists on building data pipelines to ingest, process and analyze data that are important to computer vision models.
- Be proactive in understanding and questioning the quality of the provided data. Provide ways to monitor the quality of the data that is needed for building computer vision models and mitigate noise when necessary.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs by conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas by following the software development life-cycle, identifying and resolving the ambiguities between business logic and implementation level
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Staying current with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2+ years of experience with backend development with modern cloud environments, such as containers, databases, cache, distributed systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Speech, Conversational AI, AI-Infrastructure, Machine Learning
- Knowledge developing and debugging in PythonExperience with designing, implementing, and integrating with REST APIs based on the following frameworks, such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and strategize in a variety of project areas and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Solid experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
Other Jobs from Wyze Labs
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results