What makes Workiz unique?
This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. We are a leading SaaS company for the field service industry, one of the most recession-proof and lucrative industries today.
Workiz is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, just a short walk from Rothschild Boulevard. You’ll find everything you need to focus or work collaboratively with your colleagues in our brand-new, beautifully designed open office space. When we’re not hard at work, you will find us in our awesome game room with a ping pong table, a comfy lounge, and video games for the ultimate afternoon break. Workiz recognizes you have a life outside the office, our workweek is flexible and hybrid, but you won’t want to miss happy hour!
So, what will you be doing all day?
As part of a small, agile QA team within the R&D division, you will:
- Develop automated test cases in order to increase coverage of our regression for native app.
- Help us improve our native automation infrastructure and make it more stable.
- Take part in the testing life cycle of our product, from planning to execution.
- Build automation cover for different aspects of our system and alert which high-risk areas in the system are not working properly.
- Develop and maintain API automated test cases.
- Help us improve customer experience.
- 3 years of experience in QA (at least 2 years of native automation development experience: C# or JAVA) - Must
- Familiarity with Appium and infrastructure for running automation tests on real devices (ex: Browserstack) - Must
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent with xcode and android sutdio.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and technical skills.
- Experience testing web applications (SaaS).
- Knowledge in SQL database.
- Experience working with Git, Jira.
- Fluent English language skills - spoken, reading, and writing.
These would also be nice:
- Experience with UI automation applications E2E test tool (Selenium, Cypress).
- Understanding of CI/CD development cycle.
- Experience working with React, NodeJS, PHP.
- Experience working in a SaaS company.
Hiring process with us:
At Workiz, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative and transparent
Why You’ll Love Being a Workizer
- You’ll actually love the product you work with and the people too:)
- Excellent benefits
- Team players. Rockstars without the ego. Fast learners that work hard and get S*** done.
- There is no such thing as a bad idea
- 40% female %60 male
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword
- We know how to have fun! Join our surf club, ping pong tournaments, and other spontaneous activities. Oh, and we throw some killer parties.
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties.
Other Jobs from Workiz
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results