Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Build our front end for our visual search experience
- Enable the web UI to process computer vision data.
- Comfortable leading whole projects from design to implementation.
- Optimize encoding decoding functionality for 4K video.
- Work cross-functionally to continuously deliver Verkada’s products to customers on-time.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, something similar or equivalent work experience.
- Internship experience developing and launching products.
- Experience building reusable components, utilizing CSS pre-processors and building pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Comfortable working in an agile team software development environment.
- Experience working with a modern web framework such as Angular.js, React or Vue.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, ability to read python server code a plus!
- Comfortable with SQL, Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, AWS, Docker, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
$120,000 - $280,000 a year
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.
Cloud Security Cyber Security Enterprise Enterprise Software Information Technology Internet of Things Network Security Security Smart Building Software