Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
· Incident / Problem management ensuring all customer SLA’s and departmental KPI’s are achieved through the timely resolution and effective communication
· Communicating effectively with customer resources throughout the management structure to ensure a positive customerexperience
· Detailed problem reproduction on support testlabs
· Working with the team to ensure daily case allocation ismanaged
· Highlighting areas of risk as soon as they areapparent
· Perform change management including raisingRFC’s
· Input to problem management highlighting situations which may require further ongoing investigation or may be relating to multipleincidents
· Development and management of knowledgebase
· Troubleshoot and triage 3rd line faults through todevelopment.
· Any adhoc duties as are reasonably requested by thebusiness.
Skills & Experience
· Minimum 3 years experiencing working within an IT/Telephony Supportrole
· Good Software skills including configuration and installation of Operating systems including Linux, MS server 2012 -2022
· Knowledgeable onhardware
· Understanding of Network Technologies including TCP/IP DHCP, VLAN and various WANtechnologies
· Good knowledge of how the Internet works (HTTP/HTTPS andDNS)
· Problem solving ability, creativity to "think-outside-the-box", proven track record in proposing and implementing new solutions forcustomers.
· Agility/ability to work at pace and to tightdeadlines
· CustomerFacingexperiencewithabilitytodemonstratebeingabletomanage the support requirements of demandingcustomers
· Experience with Virtualisation (VM Ware, Hyper V and Virtualbox)
Desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of SQL, Apache, IIS, Telecoms and experience working in/and supporting contact centers/Financial services would beadvantageous
· Experience with containers and MicroservicesArchitecture Cloud technologies similar to Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch
· Configuration and installation of Linux
· Exposure working on AWS environment.
· Working on contact center, voice recording and related technologies is very highly desirable.
· Knowledge on other cloud technologies such as Kafka, Zookeeper, Terraform/Ansible, Docker.
· Basic knowledge of working with Datadog or other monitoring platforms is desirable.
· Experience and aptitude to research for issues from 3rd party software.
· Ability to quickly adapt and familiarise with a Product's Architecture, DB Design, API design and troubleshooting.
· Speech Enabled IVR Application, Platform Implementation, contact center technology experience is a bonus.
· Any software development experience would be a bonus.
· A degree in a relevant technical subject(Desirable)
· Proficiency in Arabic language
· CCNA Collaboration, Avaya, Mitel or similar Telephony certification (Desirable)
Experience with SIP, RTP, G.711
or similar telephony exposure/knowledge – Highlydesirable.
· Linux / Microsoft Windows Server - MSCE/MSCA
· ITIL V3/V4foundation