Headcount accounts for 60% to 70% of a company’s total spend but processes to manage headcount remain stuck in Google Sheets and Excel spreadsheets. With market volatility increasing and remote work making strategic alignment harder than ever before, companies are struggling to adapt. Those who are able to become more agile in this new world will thrive, and those who don’t will get stuck in the chaos. TruePlan is the next generation solution to solve this issue once and for all.
Specifically, TruePlan is a headcount management platform that brings all requests, approvals, and metric tracking into one central tool. TruePlan aims to eliminate archaic Google Sheets / Excel planning processes, remove manual headcount updates reporting, and provide visibility on headcount investments within the Company. Our mission is to provide control and visibility to the biggest cost bucket of a Company’s investment.
Why Join Us?
TruePlan is looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team. You will be our first Web Developer hire with high responsibility for making key decisions on our website. Our team is small and nimble - flexible with work life balance while giving the opportunity to grow your skills outside of engineering (customer success, product, design, etc.).
- Build easy-to-use and performant websites serving multiple partners across marketing and design
- Understand the technical constraints of a project, and make pragmatic tradeoffs with stakeholders
- Contribute to and maintain our interactive design system used across all digital properties
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with our design team via regular design critiques and working sessions
- You are a specialist in website development and understand the nuances that contribute to an interactive experience
- You enjoy building a design system from scratch and leveraging an existing system that reflects the latest brand design trends
- You understand the importance of accessibility and performance, such as code minification and media optimization
- You have proven experience with Content Management Systems
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You are comfortable in a high-growth startup, can balance many simultaneous projects, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Experience with a headless CMS is a plus
- Generous equity package
- 100% health, vision, dental
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office stipend
Who we are
TruePlan raised a $17M Series A in November 2021 and is a fully remote company. Dan, Jimmy and Mike met at Flexport (ex-Airbnb, LinkedIn, PwC) and experienced headcount growth from 200 to 2,500 employees - experiencing the pain of headcount management firsthand. Our investors include General Catalyst, Founders Fund and many angel investors including Ryan Petersen and Bill Clerico.