Headcount accounts for 60% to 70% of a company’s total spend but processes to manage headcount remain stuck in Google Sheets and Excel spreadsheets. With market volatility increasing and remote work making strategic alignment harder than ever before, companies are struggling to adapt. Those who are able to become more agile in this new world will thrive, and those who don’t will get stuck in the chaos. TruePlan is the next generation solution to solve this issue once and for all.
Specifically, TruePlan is a headcount management platform that brings all requests, approvals, and metric tracking into one central tool. TruePlan aims to eliminate archaic Google Sheets / Excel planning processes, remove manual headcount updates reporting, and provide visibility on headcount investments within the Company. Our mission is to provide control and visibility to the biggest cost bucket of a Company’s investment.
Why Join Us?
TruePlan is looking for an engineer to join our fast growing engineering team. You will be tasked with responsibility for making key decisions in our product. Our team is small and nimble - flexible with work life balance while giving the opportunity to grow your skills outside of engineering (customer success, product, design, etc.).
- Ruby on Rails
- Build and deploy features end to end with ability to focus on short term sprints while understanding dependencies for long term vision.
- Work cross-functionally with the design, product, sales teams.
- You have 5+ years of engineering experience and have experience building and scaling products.
- You are a fast learner and ready to master a new domain.
- You are a business minded engineer that has both high business acumen as well as technical skillsets.
- You have a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Generous equity package
- 100% health, vision, dental
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office stipend
Who we are
TruePlan raised a $17M Series A in November 2021 and is a fully remote company. Dan, Jimmy and Mike met at Flexport (ex-Airbnb, LinkedIn, PwC) and experienced headcount growth from 200 to 2,500 employees - experiencing the pain of headcount management firsthand. Our investors include General Catalyst, Founders Fund and many angel investors including Ryan Petersen and Bill Clerico.