TheGuarantors is a cutting edge fintech company setting the standard in rent coverage with unrivaled insurance products, with a deep understanding of owner, operator, and renter needs. We believe renters deserve better access to the home of their dreams and operators deserve greater protection and growth opportunities. That’s why we’re leveraging our expertise in real estate and using AI-based technology to help operators qualify renters faster while mitigating the risk of rental income loss. With $2B+ in rent and deposits guaranteed, we have been named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employees, and one of Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be a key member of a full stack, cross-functional engineering team. You will partner with Engineering leaders, Design, Product, QA, and business teams to build and deliver high-quality, scalable, and flexible software solutions. You'll have the ability to mentor more junior to mid level engineers.
We aim to foster an Engineering culture that emphasizes full-stack development teams empowered to make as many decisions as possible in their technical direction and processes.
This role can be located remotely in NY, NJ, CT, and PA (hybrid for individuals within 90 minute commute)
- Be a hands-on part of a multidisciplinary team to build next-generation software products (full-stack) and solutions
- Participate in a fully agile development process with frequent releases
- Perform functional, user interface, end to end tests and API tests
- Encouraging, promoting and furthering the creation of comprehensive automation where agreed
- Collaborate and work closely with developers to strive towards test driven development.
- Participate in all aspects of Test automation including initial assessment of Application Under Test, Proof-of-Concept, scripting, execution and maintenance.
- Conduct thorough analysis of test requirements, test cases, and use standard techniques to identify those suitable for automation.
- Review automated test scripts, code, test plans and test cases of other QAs and provide good feedback to ensure alignment with testing standards
- Effectively plan, design and implement test plans for new features and change requests
- Analyze issues detected during testing or reported by other QA members and work closely with developers to validate fixed issues and software changes
- Find bugs through manual and automated scripting. Clearly and effectively communicate findings.
- Communicate all identified risks to your Test/Team Lead.
- Identify environment requirements and test data identification.
- Device testing on various mobile and OS platforms
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to advice and mentor junior QAs
- Good time management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Positive team attitude and willingness to help whenever possible
- Strong personal motivation and drive to learn and continually improve self and company
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, MIS or proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Software Testing experience, preferably within a related industry
- 3+ years of Automated scripting experience\
- Strong programming skills in any programing language, preferably TypeScript.
- You have experience developing automation frameworks for browser tests using any web testing libraries, preferably Playwright.
- Proficiency integrating tests into CI/CD pipelines using AWS is a plus
- You are excited to learn or have experience in designing automation framework
- Ability to apply test frameworks, methodologies and QA processes to achieve intended outcomes
- Experience with Continuous Integration and ability to work in a test driven development environment.
Other Jobs from TheGuarantors
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member