What You’ll Do:
- Help build an amazing front end interface for a new internal management system
- Be a key player in creating a new user interface for The/Studio which is being used by thousands of users
- Help rebuilding the whole user experience for the customers of The/Studio
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging modern web tools and techniques enhancing our platform capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, integrating, testing, staging, and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Use analytical skills and judgment to solve problems and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Communicate complicated problems to team members to ensure we are coming up with the right solutions.
- Ensure all code is version controlled according to industry standards and best practices.
- Remain current on knowledge and skills necessary for software development, including programming tools, development techniques, and related technologies.
- Create design documents that satisfy business requirements, follow adopted methodologies and lead to efficient, easy to maintain, and reliable systems
- Well-versed in at least one modern front end framework
- Previously worked on interactive user interfaces
- Likes to bring fresh ideas and help UI/UX experts
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Naturally inquisitive and intellectually curious
- Experience working with distributed remote teams
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity, and highly analytical
- Has a startup mentality and is willing to test new ideas
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results