Sunbit builds financial technology for real life. Our technology eases the stress of paying for life’s expenses by giving people more options on how and when they pay. Founded in 2016, Sunbit offers a next-generation, no-fee credit card that can be managed through a powerful mobile app, as well as a point-of-sale payment option available at more than 16,000 service locations, including auto dealership service centers, optical practices, dentist offices, veterinary clinics, and specialty healthcare services. Sunbit was included on the 2022 Inc. 5000 list. The financial technology company has also been named as a Most Loved Workplace®, Best Point of Sale Company, and as a Top Fintech Startup by CB Insights. We use cutting-edge innovations in financial technology to bring leading data and features that allow individuals to be qualified instantly, making purchases at the point-of-sale fast, fair and easy for consumers from all walks of life. We create value focused on our core values; we work tirelessly to ensure that Sunbit becomes available to everyone, everywhere.
We invite you to #UnleashYourCuriosity and join our ever-growing R&D organization.
Check out the open positions & feel free to reach out with any questions!
What You’ll Do:
In this role, you will work directly with our Data Sciences team and our Back End developers.
You will integrate with Sunbit existing infrastructures and data warehouses to build effective and robust services.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with designing and building micro-services
- Experience with Python testing and debugging using tools like PyTest, PyUnit, Behave, ..
- Deep understanding of web frameworks such as Django/Flask/FastApi
- Experience with Integrating SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch …
- Experience with JVM based languages such as Java or Kotlin
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of AI, ML, Deep Learning