Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
In this role, you will work directly with Snowflake's Partner Management, Sales, Pre-Sales, and Marketing teams and RSI, ISV and Cloud partners to establish new and strengthen existing Snowflake practices, build relationships between Snowflake and our RSI, ISV and Cloud partners' technical sales resources, and develop and evangelize partner service offerings and joint solutions to address customer needs and market opportunities.
As a Snowflake Partner Sales Engineer focused on our partners, you must share our passion for reinventing the data landscape via the Data Cloud, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Promote and position yourself as a Snowflake technical sales leader and trusted adviser for our partners
- Interface with both our partners' generalist and specialist solution architects to mentor and evangelize Snowflake
- Understand our partners' business models and current capabilities, whilst developing new strategies and offerings
- Provide the architectural and technical guidance to partners to develop and promote successful service offerings and solutions with Snowflake
- Assess the strategic and technical alignment of partner solutions with Snowflake’s positioning and best practices
- Storytell to provide insights and examples to partners of successful solutions on multiple solution areas targeting specific industries and use cases
- Evangelize service offerings and joint solutions by speaking at conferences, webinars, and other marketing events
- Team with the larger Sales, Pre-Sales, and Marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies and promote partner solutions in the market
- Engage with Education Services to build technical enablement plans including on-boarding, up/cross skilling, trainings, and certifications
- Build assets to enable and train Snowflake Sales Engineers on partner offerings and solutions
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 7+ years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 within a pre-sales/customer facing role
- Broad range of experience with large-scale database or data warehouse technologies and/or business intelligence technology
- Understanding of cloud architectures and services involving SaaS solutions with any of the popular cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and Snowflake’s solutions
- Experience architecting solutions with vendor technologies such as Tableau, DBT, Fivetran, Dataiku, Alation, Immuta, Informatica, Collibra etc.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean to a business level