What You'll Do:
- Generation and management of NCR (Non-Conformance Reports), CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action), and SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Report).
- Supports the execution of independent quality checks to confirm adherence to standards and specifications.
- Creates and evaluates inspection and testing methods, tools, and equipment; undertakes assessments to determine costs and accountability for products, materials, or processes that fall short of set standards and specifications.
- Reviews quality systems to detect shortcomings and ensures remedial actions achieve reliable standards, with documentation meeting necessary criteria.
- Provide material review dispositions for non-conformances
- Lead Root Cause Analysis Investigations
- Degree in a field of STEM (B.S. level or equivalent).
- 3+ years of experience in Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) and Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA)
- 3+ years of developing PFMEA, Control Plans and/or Inspection Plans
- 3+ years of experience in supporting and working with Quality Management System (QMS).
- 3+ years of experience in interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
- Aerospace sector.
- Defense sector.
- Automotive sector.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Kaizen (Continuous Improvement).
- Six Sigma.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility (Gage R&R).
- Experience in a regulated environment such as AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Supplier Quality Management and Assurance.
- Process improvements.
- Experience or interest in model aviation or unmanned crafts.
Other Jobs from Shield AI
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results