It’s an exciting time at SafeBase. In just two years, we've grown to over 200 customers (including LinkedIn, Jamf, Instacart, ClickUp, Postman, Fullstory, Mindbody, and Lattice). We have 20x-ed our ARR in the last year, tripled our headcount since the start of 2022, and raised an $18M Series A round from NEA.
Want to join us? We’re looking for a few brilliant team members to hop on our rocket ship.
First, a bit about our product. SafeBase’s Smart Trust Center is a centralized source of truth for an organization’s security and compliance information. Our Trust Center makes it easy for companies to build and maintain trust with customers and prospects, while streamlining security workflows behind the scenes with smart features like automated NDAs and CRM integrations. We’re solving problems that have plagued the industry for years, and customers often tell us “I wish I had SafeBase sooner.” You can check out an example Trust Center here: https://linkedin.safebase.us/
Our team is curious, supportive, and innovative. We are a remote-first company that prides ourselves on having a fun and a collaborative work environment.
We value trust - it sits at the core of our product, mission and values. Trust allows us to put ego aside, roll up our sleeves, and ask tough questions. Trust means that everyone feels safe bringing their authentic voice and experience to the table. Trust enables us to approach problems together as one team.
SafeBase operates as a fully-remote and global team united by a single mission: to help our customers build and maintain trust.
Join us today!
Learn more about SafeBase and our culture here: https://safebase.io/about
How you'll make an impact:
- Collaborate with our founding team, product managers, and customers to build a delightful experience for vendors and customers who use our platform to showcase and manage their security program
- Build the web app that will help us grow our platform from to 1,000+ SaaS vendors, like LinkedIn, Snyk, and Instacart.
- You will have end-to-end ownership over a significant area of the product and our future roadmap plans.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Entrepreneurial mindset - previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy with a "get-it-done" attitude. You thrive in an ambiguous environment
- 6+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer in an agile development environment
- Advanced mastery of technologies like TypeScript, React (hooks), Node.js, ES6
- Experience with design, implementation, and testing of complex, secure, and scalable web apps
- Experience working with Product Managers and Designers to bring ideas to reality
- Enjoys building new products and are willing to get creative. Not every new UI flow will have a design ready for you
Nice to haves:
- Experience with our modern web application tech stack - Next.js, Prisma, Google Cloud Platform, Apollo Server, Postgres, Cypress, Jest
- Experience with Docker and microservices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 6% 401k match
- Work-from-home setup stipend
- Flexible working hours
- Equity in our company
- Generous time off and parental leave policies
Salary Range: $160k - $180k