Why Join Us
Higher education transforms lives. It has the power to change the trajectory for millions of students and the communities they live in. CampusLogic’s Student Financial Success model is the backbone of our work, which supports degree completion for millions of students at nearly 800 schools across America.
At the heart of this work is our committed, mission-driven team, who enable Student Financial Success every single day. Equipped with our core values and the will to transform higher education, the CampusLogic team is steadfast in its shared commitment to remove barriers that stop students from earning degrees.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented full-stack software engineer who is tired of work that isn’t meaningful.
We are a team who knows how to get things done. We ship daily. We get features in the hands of schools and students to ensure we are steadfast on delivering and optimizing our path to our future. We care about the people we work with and challenge each other to perform at our highest level.
If you see yourself as someone with extensive full stack experience (AWS cloud, CI/CD, tech stack focus: React front-end, GO back-end, MongoDB, with elements of Python, SQL, Ruby), have a growth mindset, and are prepared to tackle a big problem in society, CampusLogic is a place for you – and you should apply!
- Write great code, end-to-end tests, and optimize our stack, daily
- Work to level up your skillset to ensure you are a top, world-class developer
- Participate in daily stand-ups and twice-weekly grooming sessions
- Evaluate and scope advanced features that are cutting-edge
- Stay on the forefront of technology advancements to ensure we have a top solution
- Employ radical candor and ensure everyone around you is doing their best
- Mentor junior employees who are eager to learn and grow
What you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack software development
- Experience in full-stack development (AWS cloud, CI/CD, tech stack focus: React front-end, GO back-end, MongoDB, with elements of Python, SQL, Ruby)
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases including PostgreSQL
- Experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective
- Good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field or professional experience in related technologies
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All CampusLogic, employees are required to be fully vaccinated regardless of work location (i.e., regardless of whether employees are working remotely), unless they are legally entitled to an accommodation under an allowable medical or religious exception.