Hi, I’m CJ Destramp, Manager of Sales Operations at Puppet,
I’m looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team to support the Rev Ops Business Unit! It’s a great time to join our Revenue Operations Team!
As our primary Sr. Salesforce Developer/Architect, this role will be responsible for designing and implementing declarative solutions, owning the testing, release and support thereof, managing the Salesforce system architecture, along with supporting the applications that interact with it. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background in Salesforce, CPQ administration experience, a deep understanding of the Salesforce data model, and B2B Sales Operations or Revenue Operations.
Our Sr. Salesforce Developer/Architect will work with multiple stakeholders to deliver solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Salesforce platform. In addition to this skillset, we are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, curious, with strong organizational skills, who thrives in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
In this role, you will design and develop Salesforce solutions across the business. You will lead development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements. You will also play a critical role in defining the GTM systems strategy and tools roadmap.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Work closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and revenue operations in order to anticipate business needs and design and develop software solutions using Salesforce platform technology and best practices.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well including identifying possible application performance bottlenecks and implementing remedial measures
- Create and maintain GTM Tools Road Map including proactively identifying functional gaps and optimization opportunities, evaluating new or alternative solutions, and recommending new approaches.
- Manage & oversee the evolution of Salesforce CPQ to meet the changing needs of the business with respect to creation of new products, price books, and pricing rules and logic
- Integrate with on premise and cloud-based systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs.
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow.
- Create and maintain documentation including architecture/design, process, naming and commenting conventions, and Salesforce policies/procedures documentation.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce administrators and developers.
- A team player. You understand the power of collaboration and build strong relationships within cross-functional teams.
- Results-driven. You are skilled at driving projects and achieving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance and limited resources. You can balance multiple projects with tight timelines and prioritize appropriately to meet commitments.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you are always thinking about what you would do in your role if Puppet was your company and are always looking for ways to create efficiencies and great experiences.
- Resilient—you listen to your customers’ needs and do your best to translate requests into actionable data insights. It may take a couple reiterations and conversations but that is ok with you.
- Open. You are open-minded and actively seek out others’ opinions and ideas. You share your opinions freely.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- 6+ years of direct Salesforce admin, architect, and/or developer experience with minimum of 2 years of Salesforce architect experience.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ Administration and Communities.
- Strong experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), VisualForce (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Salesforce Developer required.
- Excellent leadership, communication and mentoring skills.
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience):
- Experience with Marketo, Intacct, ZoomInfo, Salesloft
- Workato or other similar ETL tools
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
*Covid Vaccination Requirement for US employees
In the U.S., Puppet employees are required to have proof of vaccination for COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Puppet will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the post-offer pre-employment phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Puppet undue hardship.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Please make sure to fill out every required field. Please upload your documents in .pdf format as documents uploaded in .doc or .docx don't display correctly.
About Puppet by Perforce
Puppet empowers people through infrastructure automation. Automation unlocks the ability for IT operations teams to scale infrastructure at the largest companies in the world — and to do it securely, compliantly, and continuously. We give IT operators back their time and offer them peace of mind — so they can take a real vacation, not one where they have to constantly check their email.
Over 40,000 organizations use Puppet, including 80 percent of the Global 5000. In May of 2022, Puppet was acquired by Perforce Software, backed by Francisco Partners and Clearlake Capital Group. Puppet's brand and software suite work standalone within Perforce.
Our enormous success isn’t sheer luck; it’s a collective effort made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. At Puppet, we are united by our shared values: be open, be transformational, and be for each other. Our culture is built on diversity, equity, inclusivity and access—and we seek resilient, entrepreneurial-minded team players who strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.