Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment? Do you like being part of a rapidly growing organization and growing with it? Privacera is a leading provider of software products that Fortune 1000 organizations use to discover, organize, catalog, protect, and govern their cloud and on-premise data assets. At Privacera, you will collaborate with talented colleagues who are passionate about delivering value for enterprise customers.Privacera has recently started their operations in India.
We are looking for: A passionate Software Development Engineer to design, develop and install connectors that help in managing enterprise data security needs. These connectors will help bring in more enterprise integrations with our core product that will help to address the challenges faced in the areas of data governance, data security and compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with team and Develop connectors between various third party data sources and data platforms / products (databases, file systems & BI Platforms)
- Contribute to all phases of software development life-cycle
- Develop and maintain unit and integration tests for connectors
- Manage build and release processes, including supporting multiple versions of a connector
- Follow industry-standard best practices for logging, testing and monitoring
- Perform large scale test data preparation and performance benchmarking
- Write and deliver well designed, testable, efficient quality code artifacts.
- Maintain technical documentation on the installations and configurations
- Create extendable designs (low level)
Your experience should include:
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or MCA or equivalent
- Work experience of more than 5 years of relevant software development experience
- Sound experience in core Java (ver 8 and above)
- Quick learning skills to understand third party SDK for implementation
- Expertise in SQL & working experience with any Relational Databases e.g. (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with authentication and authorization mechanisms for API integrations
- Thorough understanding of SOAP/REST API programming
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting features on a scaled web application
- Excellent communication skills and interact effectively with internal and external resources.
- Good to have experience in cloud native applications/services on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Good to have experience with cloud data warehouses like Databricks, Snowflake, Synapse, Redshift, Bigquery
- Good to have exposure to Docker/Kubernetes based deployment
At Privacera, we are solving deep security and governance challenges across hybrid cloud environments. Enterprises are moving data to the cloud at a rapid pace and enabling multiple cloud services to enable the use of their data. Enabling the right users to have access to the right data is a significant challenge in this cloud-based architecture. Privacera’s solution enables a single pane of glass for enterprise visibility of data and enables centralized controls over data in the cloud. Privacera is growing rapidly via the intersection of the two hottest trends in the enterprise industry; enterprise data moving into the public cloud, and the need for security, governance, privacy which are becoming table stakes in every industry.
Joining the Privacera team means you are joining the team recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers! You will be embarking on a journey with a passionate group of people building important technologies for the enterprise industry. Let your ideas, experience, and expertise help shape the future of data governance and security. Our corporate culture is built on the core values of openness, product excellence, and customer-centricity. We encourage team members to practice open communication, move fast and break old molds in our journey to build the best products in the world. We are a transparent, customer focused team that collaboratively gets things done.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Privacera, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where our teams can thrive. It is our priority to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Candidates looking for employment at Privacera are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.