The technology we use:
- PHP 8+, Symfony, Doctrine, Laravel framework.
- Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana.
- PHPUnit, Postman.
- MongoDB, MySQL.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Git.
- We also use practices such as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, Weekly Knowledge Sharing sessions, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery which are an important part of our development process.
- Good level of English (spoken and written).
- 5+ years of experience with PHP.
- Experience with DDD (Domain-Driven Design).
- Quality-oriented: you follow best practices (Testing (ideally TDD), continuous. integration/deployment, Agile methodologies) and SOLID principles.
- Experience with CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation).
- Experience in architecting new systems or refactoring legacy systems.
- Experience with Python would be a plus.
- Experience with TS would be a plus.
What to expect as a Back-end Engineer at Printify:
- You will work alongside the product teams and product managers to iterate on new features within Printify.
- You will take responsibility for the design and execution of your own initiatives.
- You will help identify areas of improvement in the codebase and help contribute to making it better.
- You will frequently pair with teammates to give and receive feedback from a code review to boost knowledge-sharing and learning, and improve the platform.
- You will fix any prioritised bugs/issues tracked within the platform.
- You will participate as a presenter or attendee, in weekly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions.
- You will learn, develop your soft skills and spend time discussing best practices and technologies with your peers.
What We Offer:
- Stock options, so you’ll own a part of Printify.
- Opportunity to work fully remotely within EMEA time zones.
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working space.
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM.
- Apple MacBook laptop as your standard work equipment.
- International relocation support for candidates who want to work in Riga or Tallinn.
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A learning budget for your professional development and access to our book library.
- Health insurance or a budget for it, depending on your location and contract.
- Paid health days whenever you need them without a doctor's note, depending on your contract.
- Extra paid days off for well-being, as well as a celebration day of your choice.
- Access to the in-house gym or gym allowance, depending on your location and contract.
Other Jobs from Printify
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results