We are looking for dedicated professionals who are passionate about large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, distributed computing and artificial intelligence.
- At least 3 years of experience with Symfony 4
- PHP7.4, advanced SQL, Docker, PHPUnit, Design patterns, 3-rd party services integration.
- Experience building REST APIs and backend services.
- MySQL, Nginx.
- Fluent Linux command line skills.
- Knowledge RabbitMQ or other message brokers.
- Experience with GCP services.
- As a Plus Knowledge of languages like Python/Go. Silex and Lumen
- Support and develop current backend architecture (MobileAPI, device OTA, Video Storage, Internal analytics)
- Support and development of internal services (analytics&metrics, deployment, CI/CD, security)
Benefits we offer:
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.
Other Jobs from Petcube
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member