What you'll do
- Be the customer’s technical point of contact through their initial implementation with Persona. You'll understand their business and technical needs, and help craft customized solutions to drive long-term value.
- You'll be a primary player during onboarding and integration, in some instances, partnering with the Customer Success team to ensure the customer's technical success as they implement with our platform.
- Project manage multiple active implementations from a variety of use-cases and technical scope, while partnering with customer teams of different size and complexity.
- Conduct and lead project kickoffs, discovery sessions, training workshops, escalation calls, and ad hoc meetings as needed.
- Build a deep understanding of customers’ business problems, technical requirements, and success criteria so you can empower them to solve complex business problems.
- Apply your deep technical and customer knowledge to help iterate on and improve internal and external processes. You'll be a trusted advisor - relaying trends and insights from customers to Persona, and from Persona to the customer.
- Update and maintain technical documentation, change logs, and other scalable resources to improve the customer experience during onboarding and drive self-serve customer education.
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and Growth teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback to inform the roadmap.
- You will automate processes, and take innovative approaches to problem-solving that will have the power to help shape internal and external decision-making.
What you'll bring to Persona
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a technical customer-facing role (e.g. Implementation Engineering, Deployment Engineer, Delivery Specialist, Solutions Engineer, and Technical Project Manager)
- Close cross-functional collaboration with engineering and product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical and business concepts to technical and non-technical personas
- Experience with APIs, web development, and writing scripts to build internal tools (e.g. bash scripting, Python, SQL, and Ruby)
- Project management experience, you set realistic execution expectations and ensure timely project delivery.
- You’re an action-oriented and organized self-starter who isn’t afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues – you have a strong work ethic and are committed to excellence
- You have a growth mindset – you are coachable, enjoy learning, are comfortable with ambiguity, and can be flexible in your thinking
- You’re good at multitasking, prioritizing effectively across a wide variety of tasks and evaluating situational urgency – you thrive under pressure and enjoy clarifying ambiguous situations
- You have a proven track record of synthesizing customer feedback to provide helpful feedback to cross-functional partners and drive product improvements.
- You have a deep interest in understanding customer needs and are excited to become an expert on Persona’s product.
- Bonus points for experience in the compliance, identity verification, and/or fraud space
Other Jobs from Persona
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results