You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end and back end. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design your changes, implement and test your changes, push to live, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale only a few companies can match.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating software for Network applications using Python/Golang; creating front-end services using React, and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
Internship Program Information and Requirements:
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available.
- Must currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023.
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program.
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer.
E-Commerce Platforms FinTech Mobile Payments Transaction Processing