Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Senior Principal Data Engineer will be part of an innovative data team that enables Finance, Marketing, Product, Sales and to explore data and take actions that differentiate us from our competition. You will work closely with other team members like data architects and business analysts to understand what the business is trying to achieve, move data from source to target, and design optimal data models.
You will work closely with other team members like data architects and business analysts to understand what the business is trying to achieve, move data from source to target, and design optimal data models.
- Design and build facts, dimensions, snapshots, SCDs in Snowflake using DBT/Airflow/ELT tools
- Design Enterprise Data Models for ease of data access, accuracy, and scale
- Develop ELT and implement development best practices applicable for very large and wide data sets
- Work effectively using scrum with multiple team members to deliver analytical solutions
- Solve immediate production issues with an eye to solve things for long-term
- Drive technical conversations with stakeholders to explore all facets of problem and solution
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and industry trends in data engineering
This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge and can demonstrate best practices in the industry.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience with very large-scale data warehouse projects
- Experience working in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with Snowflake/Redshift, AWS, S3
- Experience in building ETL pipelines using DBT
- Prior experience in designing data models with Salesforce, Workday, Marketo, and Product Usage logs
- Experience in designing Data Warehouse: Deferred Revenue, Revenue Metrics, Product Usage, Event History, Identity Resolution, Experimentation, Audience
- Very comfortable in designing facts, dimensions, snapshots, SCDs
- Strong Datawarehouse architecture knowledge and ability to write complex SQL for processing raw data, data validation and QA
- Strong Experience with Python and manipulation of various data formats for extraction and transformation
- Experience working with data orchestration tool Apache Airflow
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
Other Jobs from OneTrust
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results