Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, this may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Okta is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Quality team working on the CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) product. The Quality team within Auth0 is responsible for driving the culture of quality across the organization. In this role, you will work very closely with other product groups in the company to scale quality to each team. The ideal candidate is passionate about quality and automation, is a self-starter and intellectually curious.
What you will do:
- Creates, maintains and executes test automation scripts used to validate product releases
- Takes part in projects that improve the state of continuous testing and continuous deployment
- Assist project teams determining whether a given component or feature is ready for release
- Troubleshoot test failures and improve test reliability
- Familiarity with test automation framework and tooling
- Awareness of software quality standards and SDLC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce
- 1 year of software engineering or test engineering experience including previous internships preferred
- Base salary $120,000
Education and Training:
- BS Computer Science or related experience is required
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.