As a Data Visualization Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with frontend engineers, product managers and UX designers to develop new visualizations
- Develop new techniques for improving the performance and interactivity of our visualizations
- Maintain and improve our current visualization library, built in D3
- Develop an interactive, data-rich user interface using React, Typescript, D3, SASS/SCSS, etc.
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and team planning
- Be a part of a rapidly growing startup with a strong VC backing
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years industry experience building/maintaining data visualizations
- Frontend or full-stack application development experience
- Passion for front-end development, and the impacts it has on overall customer experience.
- Growth mindset, willingness to using every opportunity to learn, discover and grow
What we like:
- Experience working with canvas visualizations
- Experience with commercial dashboarding and analytics products (e.g. Splunk, Datadog, Looker, Power BI) or experience building systems for data analytics is preferable
- Knowledge of the core building blocks in web browsers, like the DOM, CSS, Canvas, XHR, etc.
- Startup or growth-stage experience is also preferable
Other Jobs from Observe
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member