As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Develop an interactive, data-rich user interface using React, Typescript, D3, SASS/SCSS, etc.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of substantial product features.
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers, backend engineers to develop new features
- Be a strong contributor to the product vision and team planning
- Be a part of a rapidly growing startup with a strong VC backing
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years industry experience building/maintaining complex enterprise applications
- A sophisticated understanding of how to use interfaces and design patterns to create simple and reusable components for a complex, technical UI
- Confidently can make the right trade-offs between functionality and delivery speed so that we deliver both value and wow-factor to customers
- Passion for front-end development, and the impacts it has on overall customer experience.
- Growth mindset, willingness to using every opportunity to learn, discover and grow
What we like:
- We aren’t interested in asking about computer science fundamentals you learned in college years ago, we care more about finding people who can apply their practical experience to get things done
- Experience with commercial dashboarding and analytics products (e.g. Splunk, Datadog, Looker, Power BI) is preferable
- Knowledge of the core building blocks in web browsers, like the DOM, CSS, Canvas, XHR, etc.
- Startup or growth-stage experience is also preferable
Other Jobs from Observe
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member