Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in building front end experiences for web and mobile web. You will work closely with Product, UX and Engineering teams to translate Product requirements and UX into user interfaces for our SaaS product. You bring experience in coding, fixing, executing and versioning of new and existing code for SaaS applications.
If you're passionate about solving customer problems through easy-to-use and elegant user interfaces, and building interfaces that will drive product adoption in the exciting area of AI while also having the opportunity to learn, explore, and work on emerging technologies, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX and maintaining the highest design standards and patterns across all of Product - owning all front-end build and test systems
- Build and maintain an interactive UI library of components, aligned with our static design library, assuming full ownership of versioned distribution throughout the development team
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Own the process to ensure adherence of all deployed UI modules against established standards
- Work with Backend, Data Science and DevOps engineers for API implementation and design that enables great front end experience
- Act as the technical expert bridge between the UX and Development teams, proactively ensuring close collaboration and coordination between the teams to get to outcomes
- Optimize UI application for optimal performance and scalability
- 5+ years experience in building UI-heavy features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application.
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular).
- Knowledge of NodeJS as a backend for web applications is a plus.
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST and Web Hooks.
- Hands-on experience in architecting large-scale front-end applications.
- Experience with one or more unit, component and integration testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- Great knowledge of UI code compilation, packing and distribution management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development
- Comfortable working closely with an overseas distributed team and flexible with working across timezones
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Digital Marketing Enterprise Software Machine Learning SaaS Software