At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
Engineers at Nayya build and maintain all parts of our stack, from user interfaces to backend services to data science pipelines and the infrastructure that runs them. At Nayya, you can have a tremendous impact by creating the best way for millions to choose and navigate their benefits through our software, data and AI engine.
We have a ton of interesting problems to solve around scaling web applications, linking messy heterogeneous data sets, machine learning, NLP, distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more.
- Design and build new features for our core products
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to continuously innovate on Nayya products
- Build products that scale with our rapidly growing user-base
- Maintain and monitor application infrastructure and quality
- Improve existing applications' functionality, speed, and reliability
- Work with other Nayya employees to find new product opportunities
- Be a part of the decision-making process as it relates to scaling the company and our products
- Provide technical expertise to promote business development efforts
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with modern, object-oriented languages and frameworks
- Experience building and supporting production quality software
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
- +1 for Ruby on Rails and/or Python experience
- +1 for product design experience and an eye for good UX
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics