What will your job look like?
- Work closely with the design teams from early stages of the design process to review DFX architecture and define test requirements.
- Generate test content for high-speed interfaces of embedded IP blocks (LPDDR4/5, PCIe Gen4/5, D/C/MPHY).
- Test program coding, pattern conversion and pre-Si validation (virtual test simulations)
- Support Load Board and Probe Card design activities.
- Support post-Si test program debug activities to enable delivery of samples to internal and external customers.
- Test program characterization and tuning to enhance test program quality to meet automotive standards.
- Support Quality & Reliability team to enable effective and timely qual plan execution.
All you need is:
- Graduate BSc or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering.
- VLSI academic background.
- Hardware oriented.
- C/C++ and scripting language (Perl, Python, …) in Unix environment - an advantage
- Experience as IC Product/Test engineer – an advantage
- Team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment
Other Jobs from Mobileye
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results