At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
In our mostly python-based development environment, our team is responsible for the development of test content for the autonomous vehicle brains.
As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows, we get to see the direct outcome and value of our work in the most advanced use cases which are developed by Mobileye.
What will your job look like?
- Be part of the team that responsible for the development of test content for the autonomous vehicle system and E2E flows.
- Develop automation tools
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Debug and Solve complex SW issues.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge in Python - at least 3 years of experience
- Knowledge in Linux/Windows environment - must
- Experience in C/C++/Script language- advantage
- CI/CD tools - Jenkins and GIT- advantage
- Fluent in English
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
Mobileye, an Intel Company
Artificial Intelligence Automotive Autonomous Vehicles Fleet Management Machine Learning Transportation