What’s in it for you?
- Design and development of new features on the Analytics Data Platform.
- Mentor team members.
- Work with the engineering manager to develop strategies for effective data engineering development and long-term architectural planning.
- Partner with architects in problem-solving.
- Continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Work with QA to define QA strategy before releasing a feature.
- Collaborate with DevOps & delegate to define the deployment strategy for a release.
- Optimize the data analytics platform periodically.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Acquire bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Own 2-8 years of total software development experience data engineering.
- Have proficient knowledge of Python/Scala/Go/Java.
- Possesses knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schemas for analytical (OLAP) systems.
- Have knowledge of database management systems for OLAP.
- Are experienced in data Streaming/ Batch Processing using Apache Spark, Kafka, Big Data Querying and Analytics.
- Are able to write efficient queries in SQL/PL-SQL.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Are able to build strong relationships with people and drive them towards a common goal
- Possess desired skills and experience: Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Get hold of continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes through data analysis and metrics.
Other Jobs from MindTickle
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member