Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us.
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working as a Quality Assurance Developer at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing automated test suites.
International expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Testing mobile applications
- Coding with Kotlin and/or Swift (or wanna spice things up from Java)
- Using source control systems
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Spotting pixel misalignments and other visual details
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit within the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Android applications with tools like Espresso, Kaspresso, Kakao or XCTest/XCUITest (or mix your Appium experience with one of them)
- Building automated tests using mocked API calls.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
What Will You Be Doing
- Work together with your team to deliver top quality product to the users
- Continuously find ways to improve the quality of the product
- Implementing mechanisms to mitigate regressions as much as possible, while continuously validating the quality of what's being delivered
- Be the advocate the user (and the business) needs! Your input is invaluable to providing the most user-friendly experience possible
- Actively participate and contribute to solution designs
Information Technology Software Software Engineering Web Development