Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes. All of this while working in a leading project in the fashion marketplace.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You Rock at
- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!))
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best solutions and being proud of the final outcome
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
You are good at
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
Nice to have
- Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
- Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
- Experience with Functional programming/concepts
- Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
- Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
- Open Source contributions and/or willingness to contribute
What you will be doing
- Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, Agile environment;
- Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
- Documenting your code;
- Take ownership of your code every step of the way - from development to deployment and maintenance;
- Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively to complete tasks;
- Be an integral part of solutions design and implementation;