Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As an Android Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes. All of this while working in a leading project in the fashion marketplace.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You are good at
- Working directly with the client to ensure the technical feasibility of the requirements.
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures.
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
You rock at
- Java and/ Kotlin.
- Android platform specific knowledge.
- Experienced with/eager to learn well-known development and testing frameworks.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
What you will be doing
- Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, Agile environment;
- Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
- Documenting your code;
- Take ownership of your code every step of the way - from development to deployment and maintenance;
- Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively to complete tasks;
- Be an integral part of solutions design and implementation.