*Full time, Permanent, Hybrid, Princton, NJ.*
• Work closely with team(s) of offshore developers, leading them to meet deliverables day to day in an *agile environment.*
• Create high level design documents, review low level design documents created by the team.
• Manage major incidents from a technical standpoint, with a sense of urgency for critical applications that have direct customer impact.
• Work closely with product owners, to understand business requirements and provide solution options.
• Understanding the editorial ecosystem, and as a result work with various development, shared service teams within/outside the program on enhancements, new requirements, and impact analysis for any major changes – functional or technical.
• Work closely with security team to ensure application meets the corporate standards and reduce technical debt.
• Implementing DevOps culture, and use of tools to ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for application deployment.
• Leverage monitoring tools for application insights and patterns that can identify potential issues, enhance user experience, and improve performance.
• Utilize strong knowledge on *AWS, Python *to aid in migrating applications from on premise data centers to the cloud and leverage AWS tool set to modernize existing applications.
• Experience working with multiple application environments, and support business continuity across multiple geographic regions.
• Work closely with Architecture and Technology SME’S to formulate new solutions or enhance existing solutions to meet business needs.
• Experience working with structured and unstructured data elements
• Technically mentor and guide a group of developers on new and upcoming technologies adopted by the company.
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Confident and articulate in presentation
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Prior experience with *SCRUM/Agile*methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
• Constantly strives to discover and learn new technologies
• Ability to balance business priorities with technical requirements
• Ability to interface with executive level management and give senior level presentations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New Jersey: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
* REST: 1 year (Preferred)
* Java: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Other Jobs from Ltimindtree Limited
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member