Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
The Senior Cloud Platform Team ensures that all of our systems are monitored, reliable and meet their uptime targets. Much of our work focuses on optimizing existing systems, building new components and automating manual processes. As part of the Cloud Platform Team you'll have the opportunity to manage our cloud infrastructure, build and run distributed, fault tolerant systems, and improve and automate existing processes.
- Help manage, monitor and improve existing infrastructure and related tools
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Support release processes
- Automate manual work
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- You know how to write high-quality and testable code in Python, Go, Ruby, or other languages
- You have experience with writing shell scripts
- You have an understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- You have experience with cloud platforms: GCP/AWS/Azure
- You have experience with configuration management/infrastructure as code tools like: terraform, ansible, puppet, etc
- You have experience working with Git/Github and CI/CD systems
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals: filesystems, networking is a plus!
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems is a plus!
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases is a plus!
- Experience with container orchestration systems is a plus!
Note: candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
Compensation range for USA applicants only
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
Health Care Information Services Medical