We at Last9 are building an SRE platform that makes running software at scale, fun, and embarrassingly easy. Our platform removes the toil from everyday operations and makes finding the root cause & preventing failures a matter of few clicks.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Web Developer for the Marketing team at Last9. The ideal candidate will take charge of all pages, and web development work needed for the Last9 website. This is an important role that maps out all telemetry on our website and is the face of a good chunk of all external facing marketing work. We want to incorporate animations, and a consistent UX across all our pages to get more users to understand Last9 and its products.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices, integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Maintain documentation around pages and understand user flows, and heat maps to optimize each page for better discoverability and increase our google ranking
- Work with the design team/external facing designers to incorporate animations and UX into web development. (Please take a look at our existing pages including https://last9.io/products/levitate/ to understand the direction we want to take)
- Basic knowledge of SEO and processes
What You Will Need
- 2-3 years of relevant experience building websites
- A body of work showcasing work done, and the code written
- Experience with Gatsby/React-based SSG framework
- Experience with CMS
- Experience with motion frameworks (CSS animation, Lottie, Rive, etc) will be a plus
Benefits at Last9
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited leave policy
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Learning and Development Benefits
- Food and Meal Allowances
- Advance salary option
- Employee Rewards & Recognition
- Offsite once a year
- Monthly all-hands and meet-up along with snacks and drink at the office
- Best-minded team to work and learn together
About the Team
You’ll be joining a young team building a massive proposition in the Site Reliability Engineering space. We’re spread across the US & India with clients across both markets. We work with companies that have the largest concurrent users at a single point, and help identify system failures. Above all, you get a chance to lead all marketing design for a rapidly growing SaaS startup.
We’re whisky connoisseurs, love exploring different cuisines, and you can find us unwinding with a large mug of beer after work. There’s never a dull moment in a Series A startup growing rapaciously, and you get to be at the forefront of all the action.
Last9 is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity. All aspects of employment will be decided based on qualifications, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Developer Platform Developer Tools Software Engineering