Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
We are seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team and drive the design, implementation, and automation of cloud-based solutions using AWS, Azure, and GCP. The ideal candidate will have a strong development background with expertise in deploying, managing, and monitoring cloud infrastructure. The position requires a strong technical background in cloud technologies, particularly with expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and billing.
- Design and implement cloud-based solutions using AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Develop infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Implement CI/CD pipelines for cloud deployments
- Design and implement IAM policies and roles to provide secure access to cloud resources
- Monitor cloud usage and optimize cloud resources to minimize costs and maximize efficiency
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth deployment and operation of cloud-based applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues in production and non-production environments
- Create and maintain documentation on cloud solutions and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in cloud computing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong development background with expertise in scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Familiarity with cloud billing models and cost optimization techniques
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of IAM policies and roles for cloud resources
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- AWS, Azure, and/or GCP certifications are a plus
If you are a Cloud DevOps Engineer with a passion for designing and automating cloud-based solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help us build innovative cloud solutions using the latest technologies.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Other Jobs from Kaseya
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results