At Kargo, our mission is to build a connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it. We believe that advancements in smart infrastructure are critical to enabling a safer and more efficient future for logistics. Our loading dock sensor platform verifies all incoming and outgoing freight, aggregating data that enables shippers and carriers to efficiently manage dock operations, switch out suppliers and understand material flow in real time.
We care deeply about delivering the best solutions for our customers. As a member of the Kargo team, you will have the opportunity to develop and deploy tomorrow’s hardware & software solutions and help revolutionize logistics.
- Develop and architect the compute and vision electronics for Kargo’s embedded edge vision system.
- Work with external electronics design partners to develop custom electronics to specification.
- Deliver on full lifecycle electronic design from initial concept through to production.
- Work cross functionally with mechanical, firmware, optics, and software teams.
- Own board and system bring-up.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- 5+ years experience with high speed (>10GHz) digital designs including various processing units (microcontrollers, FPGAs, System-on-Modules).
- Experience with electrical system integration and verification.
- PCB design experience - schematic, layout, manufacturing, and test/debug.
- Experience with industry Signal Integrity and Power Integrity simulation tools.
- Familiarity with digital communication buses (CAN, I2C, SPI, MIPI, DDR, PCIe).
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Additional experience (not required, but a plus)
- Experience in outsourced development models (JDM/OEM).
- Experience with machine learning hardware design.
- System on Module based design experience.
- Hands-on lab experience such as soldering, and experience with lab equipment (power supplies, signal generators, oscilloscopes).
Kargo is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Other Jobs from Kargo
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member