Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the financial operating system for all global businesses. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
Location: This is a full-time remote position. #LI-REMOTE
- Experience in REST-based web service technologies, JSON and XML
- Experience with relational database systems (MySQL) and NoSQL database
- Experience in using continuous integration, build, and collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, Git/Gitlab/Github)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns and Data Modeling.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in a global team environment
- Out-of-the-box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems.
- Strong quality mindset: unit / functional / integration testing, writing testable code.
- 5+ years of commercial development experience using ExpressJS
- 5+ years of commercial development experience in NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience on AWS cloud development
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Banking Credit Cards Financial Services FinTech Payments
Other Jobs from Jeeves
Remote Sao Paulo, Brazil
Remote Mexico City, Mexico
Remote Bengaluru, India