If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world then this is the place for you.
If you have a desire to work in an organisation that is:
- Passionate about its people
- Focused on delivering the very best tech to our customers
- Offering the flexibility to work how and where you are most successful
- Obsessed with our customer’s success
- The leading SaaS platform to automate partnerships - affiliate, influencer, technology partners, and more!
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with a culture that rewards collaboration and curiosity
- Obsessed with making a difference in business and to the wider community
Impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation, working with innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage their online affiliate, influencer, brand to brand, and content partnerships. The Impact Partnership Cloud covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across Europe, the United States, Africa, and Asia so there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your Role at Impact:
Become part of a tight development squad who has a reputation for delivering ambitious tasks. Our vision owns all Impact's ingress and egress solutions in a simple self service application. You'd be required to learn and exercise your knowledge on some great technologies. We strive for an autonomous development environment. If your work style is efficient and plan before you implement, and feel accomplishment when delivering, then this is the right team to rub shoulders with.
This squad had the opportunity to surround themselves with technologies and frameworks that are well documented and contributes to good turnaround time on features. Each squad member get to own their whole delivery process from the start to end. From planning and designing, collaborate design proposal, implementing, testing and continuously delivering features. Fail fast; fail often, but ultimately win.
As a Software Engineer II, your focus will be on delivering stories for the squad, monitoring production environments and managing deployments to production.
This role assumes that you are able to utilise the latest features of a language and can effectively select and implement the right design pattern to solve problems independently.
At this level you are expected to have an understanding of the business requirements of all stories in the sprint, implement stories on existing cloud infrastructure and services and independently implement agreed design to spec.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, test and maintain software for the Platform
- Build meaningful unit, functional and integration level tests for the software built
- Collaborate with a distributed team to fulfill the department's quarterly objectives
- Develop code both independently and while pair programming
- Write and maintain design, user and test documentation
- Become familiar with technologies used on the squad
- Perform triage functionality through verification and fixing of bugs
- Build customer and non customer facing code
- Support software testing and quality assurance processes to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Create SQL for Tech Updates and ensure this is ready for review
- Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements where applicable
- Review business needs, requirements, technical specifications
- Respond to alerts, review error messages, and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Mentor and give guidance to less senior staff to grow careers
- Perform code reviews
What You Have:
- Completed B.S. In Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience / Exposure to Java would be preferable
- 4+ years Software Development, front and back end
- Agile / Iterative processes. Kanban / Scrum
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Table design, SQL
- TDD experience
- Continuous Integration / Delivery methods, tooling, integrations
- Experience working with Large Scale processing
- Exposure and experience in any Google Cloud technology highly desired
- Exposure and/or interest in Machine Learning a plus
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both
- Training & Development
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid
- Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund
- Stock Options
- 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
All employees and applicants for employment shall be given fair treatment and equal employment opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity or ancestry, color or caste, religion or belief, age, sex (including gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy/maternity), national origin, weight, neurodivergence, disability, marital and civil partnership status, caregiving status, veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, or other prohibited non-merit factors.
Other Jobs from impactcom
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results