Horizon Beverage Company, a well-established alcohol beverage wholesaler, is looking for talented software developers with strong programming experience and good work ethic to expand its IT department
* Support all phases of software development including requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment.
* Troubleshoot and debug software issues
* Ensure software security and data protection measures are in place
* Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
* Design and maintain databases and perform database queries required for applications and business intelligence reporting
* Develop SSIS packages that are required for developed business solutions
* Write or contribute to documentation to guide end users.
* Assist co-workers with software problems.
* Implement computer system changes.
* Other duties as assigned by the VP - Technology
* 2-5 years in a corporate IT environment
* Proficient experience in the development, support and maintenance with SQL Server and SQL Programming Language
* Proficient experience in the development, support and maintenance with .NET development using C#, Visual Basic.
* Experience with data integration, ETL
* Experience with .NET Entity Framework is a plus
* Experience with D365 and Power BI is a plus
* Experience with Web FOCUS reporting tool is a plus
* Strong UX Experience
* Experience with Low Code Development
* Experience with BI Tools and the ability to generate information in a report format
* Knowledge of Microsoft networks
* Knowledge of Microsoft office
* Education/Experience that’s includes the design, development and implementation of company-wide, network based applications.
* Ability to analyze information
* Ability to work with users of all skill levels
* Ability to pursue tasks with minimum of supervision and deliver quality work on time
* Ability to train users
* Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with customers of various levels of technical aptitude
* Ability to multi-task
* Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to handle stress.
* Experience in the wholesale trade field a plus
* Ability to travel within New England a must
*What We Offer:*
*Horizon Beverage Group provides benefits, support programs, resources and expertise to help employees live healthier and safer lives—at work, and on the road.*
Eligibility for the following benefits depends on employment status.
* Competitive pay
* Medical & Dental
* 401(k) Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Generous paid time off policy
* Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Supplemental Insurance Options
_Horizon Beverage Group is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
See 15,000+ More Jobs Like These
Subscribe to weekly membership and unlock all jobs
15,000+ jobs from 2,600+ well-funded companies
New jobs are added every day as companies post them
Use filters like skill, location, etc to narrow results
Become a member